Well, I have to admit...I actually hated the cartoon. I thought it was pretty damn retarded, and I refused to waste my good Saturdays and cap'n crunch on that! So now that I've established that I am not a "speed racer purist", why make this post? Good question. Well, I am a fan of movies. And not just any movies...cool movies. The Wachowskis seem to have done it again with this one and i'm pretty excited!! I mean...cool races, fight scenes, and colors, colors, colors galore!!! Whats not to like? Feast you eyes on this and let's hope that it's good!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Go speed racer go!!!!
Well, I have to admit...I actually hated the cartoon. I thought it was pretty damn retarded, and I refused to waste my good Saturdays and cap'n crunch on that! So now that I've established that I am not a "speed racer purist", why make this post? Good question. Well, I am a fan of movies. And not just any movies...cool movies. The Wachowskis seem to have done it again with this one and i'm pretty excited!! I mean...cool races, fight scenes, and colors, colors, colors galore!!! Whats not to like? Feast you eyes on this and let's hope that it's good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment